Monday, June 7, 2010

Reflection

College has been very fine. God has been good too. Got favor from lecturers, from new friends. The only thing that I don't have now is time. No time for outing, no time for commitments, no time for stupid stuffs. (except cs and facebook)


An assignment actually made me browse through my own collection of photos. I 'm supposed to create a mind map about " My Everyday Life". So I had to dig out my collection of photos (apparently it was everywhere in every hard drive I have, and still is), from facebook, and my blog. I find my blog being a really interesting source. Those were the times I updated everyday, with long long sentences and paragraphs, with photos supporting most of them. (i remembered once i was eager for the night to past so i can post for the next day)


I remembered too, I, together with my sisters and friends created a cell group blog, SubangLah which was a hit and was very happening. That went on months and months for a year.


But now, everything died down. Maybe we ain't got no time to log in each and everyday anymore. For me, that's one factor. And also laziness crept up into my fingers la.


Reading back my past posts really brought me into that nostalgic feeling. Deep, sad, happy memories. The joy, the sorrow, the frustration. And also I have no idea how i could write that long. o_O


Many things changed. Girls and flings period are over. Playful times are over. People pushing me around times are over too. Responsibilities are more now, too.


But one thing's for sure, My God has been good. Too good. He brought me through the sucky year, gave me good SPM results. Granted me a scholarship. Placed me in the midst of a bunch of jolly friends. I'm free from the bondage i've been in for a long time. Gave me rest. Blessed me with what ever I need. What else more could I ask from Him?


reminded of the good things in my life, and all this is because of Him. What else more could I offer in return, but this simple post of gratitude, love and blessing to Him?


Thank you, Jesus.

No comments: